This area is loaded with activities and amenities to please every outdoor enthusiast.
Visit these sites for a current listing of upcoming events:
- Enjoy steak, seafood and the full bar at the area’s highest-rated restaurant, the Olympic Timberhouse just down the road
- Head to 101 Brewery for microbrewed beer and full menu, plus oysters, live music and sports bar
- Enjoy in-house smoked meats at the Gear Head Deli
- Have a hearty breakfast at Logger’s Landing, or grab lunch and a drink in the full bar. Dinner too!
- Beach comb and swim in the warm bay. Check out the seasonal swim float at the Herb Beck Marina, just a few minutes away
- World-class local bay, river and lake fishing, crabbing, oysters, clam digging and shrimping
- Relaxing and doing absolutely nothing!
- SCUBA dive the world-class Hood Canal with Pacific Adventure at Pleasant Harbor
- Explore the Olympic Peninsula from here – take easy day trips to Lake Cushman, Sequim Bay, Port Townsend, Poulsbo, Port Gamble
- Enjoying breathtaking views of Seattle and the Puget Sound from the top of Mount Walker just minutes away
- Take the Magical Misty Tour – see our beautiful local waterfalls!
- Enjoy live music at Linger Longer Stage or Concerts in the Woods
- Visit the Olympic Music Festival to enjoy live classical music performances with lush farmland for picnicking
- Shop the Quilcene Village Store for organic foods, local specialties, beer, cider, liquor, lotto and gifts. Ethanol-free gas and diesel too!
- Explore artisan treasures at The Picket Fence
- Shop the Plaid Pepper for gourmet treats, gifts, and coffee roasted on-site
- Browse the Habitat For Humanity Store for housewares, art and gifts
Farms and Farmstands